lørdag, mai 19, 2007

Funky Friday Freebie 18/5!

It's been Saturday already - but I hope you still like this little freebie anyway...
Lena's Date Stamps
I've made some easy-to-use datestamps ( I know that some of you would like to use this!)
It comes in black and white - no drop shadow added - just on the preview.
And it's made in both English and Norwegian.....


You can download it here! Sorry - no longer up for grabs!


Here's how you can use it :


9 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Thanks for your freebie, if you want I've got one little freebie on my blog!!!

MaryEllen sa...

Love the date stamps thanks

Unknown sa...

thanks, Lena. love this!

Unknown sa...

Very Cool, I love them!!

Diane sa...

I love this date set, but cannot download it! It says the file is deleted although it is still Saturday here in the U.S.A. {so sad}

Vivie sa...

Mange tak, Lena...I love the date stamps!!!

Lena sa...

The download link should still be up for grabs - I wont remove it until next friday...
Please try again! Sometimes GigaSize is playing tricks on me...
;o)

momto4boys sa...

these are really great, TFS

nora long sa...

I tried and tried, and was finally successful today! I really wanted this, it is way cool! thank you so very much!