mandag, juli 30, 2007

A new freebie!


Here's another freebie for you, ladies! (Sorry, no longer available.)
Since the weather over here is miserable (it's been raining since the beginning of june, yeay what a great summer...) - I'm feeling kind of blue right now... Hence the name of this tiny freebie!
You get one funky coloured grungy background and a leaves on stem-doodle (already made in 3 different colours). Of course you may recolour the doodle to suit your needs...
Hope you like it - enjoy! Feel free to leave me some love if you like it...
TFL!

20 kommentarer:

3prinser sa...

Tusen takk!

Jan sa...

Thank you. This is great. I love the doodles!

leealice sa...

Love it thanks!

Miriam sa...

Another wonderful design, thank you.
I love using the stitched flowers. See my LO
here.

Steph sa...

This is so cute! Thanks so much

Shell sa...

Thanks so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TYFS your wonderful mini!!!

momto4boys sa...

this is really beautiful, TFS !!! wishing you happiness and some sunshine soon :o)

Yin sa...

beautiful, thank you!

Dawnree sa...

very lovley! thank you! hope you are feeling Yellow soon!

Anonym sa...

Underbara papper!! Tack så jättemycket:)

Rita sa...

wonderful frebbie!
thank you veyr much for sharing!
:)

Blebjo sa...

Takk! Den er nydelig!

patchas sa...

Oh gosh, it says the file has been deleted. Did I miss it??

LovelyMissKait sa...

Thank you for the beautiful sampler. Awesome colors and swirl!

Anonym sa...

Beautiful. Thank you.

Melissa sa...

I love the colors and doodles! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonym sa...

I have forgot so much Norwegian
but do know what Tusen Takk is

I great grandparents came from Olso

Tusen takk for all the scapes you do
they are very beqautiful

Tusen Takks
ivdado

Flergs sa...

I love this so much. I have used it heaps, thanks. Sorry it's a late comment but I had a hard time finding where to actually post!

http://flergsblog.blogspot.com/

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z173/flergs/?action=view¤t=DenimBaby.jpg

Andrea Miasiro sa...

i think the link is not working... i could´t get it.. :0(