søndag, september 02, 2007

A tiny Sunday freebie for you!


It's about time again, folks! I've made another freebie for you... This time it's some cute Vellum Flowers - 8 of them all together. All in tender and soft colours and they are all very versatile!
If you like them - you might download them here : sorry, no longer available.
I'll be happy if you leave me some love...
TFL!


6 kommentarer:

Heavenlyscraps sa...

It said there was a download error when trying to get your freebie :(

Heavenly/Chris

Lena sa...

I'm working on getting the download from GigaSize to work...
Thanks for beeing so patient!

Lena sa...

Should be ok now!!!

Maria sa...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Monica Inspired sa...

These are absolutely beautiful - so light and delicate!!!! Great job! Thank you for this superb gift (butterflies and flowers are my favourites). Hugs and Blessings.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TY so very much for these wonderful 2 freebies!!!!!!