søndag, oktober 28, 2007

Freebie!



Here is a mini-kit for you!
Simply because my call ends tonight! And because I'm kind of into purple right now. We've had the worst, rainy and grey fallweather ever today - so I was in the mood to give away a kit...
If would be nice if you left me some love if you choose to download this!
Grab it here : Passion_For_Purple

10 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you very much for sharing your designs, time and talent. Lovely freebie - thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TY so very much for sharing this lovely mini!!!!!!!!!

Anonym sa...

I love purple too. Thanks so much for the freebie!
Laurie in NY, USA

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous hues! Thanks!

mel hains sa...

thanks so much for this wonderful kit! its lovely!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxx

Lilaclady sa...

thank you for this gorgeous kit, and it is my favourite colour too! :)

Cindyrelly sa...

Ooooh, I DO have a PASSION for Purple ;) Thank You!

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie! Love it :)

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much!!! :)

lady Anne Howard sa...

Many thanks for your gift...
Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
England