
"Recovery"
My DD has had surgery. And of course I had to scrap it... This is how it came out - the picture is straight out of the operationroom - she's still under anastetics.
The journal reads :
It was time. Time for surgery. Time to have your ears fixed,so you were able to hear properly. Time to remove your tonsils. You were such a brave little girl when the doctor put the sleepingmask over your mouth... But first teddy got to try it out! She did fine, and then you could try it out, too! You sat on my lap. You slowly fell asleep... My motherly heart ached for you. I really wished I could go through this for you!The doctor took you away from my lap quickly. You were snoring. Never done that before. He said something about your tongue slipping back into your throat... I was guided into the waitingroom. Sat there for ages. Atlease according to me. Finally I was able to see you! Everything was over, all was well. I gave a sigh of release. You were still asleep, so delicate, so tender. As soon as you woke up - you wanted to go home... We still had to wait for a few hours, but you were happy when I could carry you out the door and take you home!
Credit : COWGIRLS DREAM by K.Mickus www.AllThingsVisual.biz - www.TheDigiChick.com






Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar