lørdag, mars 07, 2009

New designs in the shop!!!

I've got some new designs out in the shop!!!

First I've got some Date Labels. (Note that these are so far only in norwegian...)
They come with white and clear background. Cute for every occation - very versatile!

You'll get them HERE!

Then - BLOCK Alphas! Creamy, soft beige colour - with a tiny hint of shimmer. Comes with and without drop shadow.


You'll get them HERE!


And finally - my new kit : ITZY BITZIE
It's sparkly, fun and full of colourful elements! It's about time to welcome springtime...

You'll get this one HERE!

And to top it off, I'd like to share a few pages with you...
It's my fab Creative Team who's been playing around with Itzy Bitzie!
Enjoy!



TFL!!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Å herlighet her var det mye flott!! Du er virkelig produktiv! Du er veldig heldig med ditt kreative team for de klarer å få frem designet ditt på en veldig fin måte!

Jeg blir så glad hver gang jeg er innom bloggen din for jeg synes du har blitt så utrolig flink!